- RSS Channel Showcase 3592440
- RSS Channel Showcase 6071564
- RSS Channel Showcase 9528523
- RSS Channel Showcase 8373888
Articles on this Page
- 01/29/15--04:30: _Bangladesh strike
- 02/03/15--05:00: _Cold morning shock
- 02/06/15--05:00: _Close shave in Nanc...
- 02/06/15--09:00: _Barefoot in Beijing
- 02/06/15--09:00: _Debaltseve aid
- 02/09/15--12:00: _Head for hats
- 02/13/15--07:00: _Perfect diamond for...
- 02/19/15--05:00: _Paul Bulcke meets P...
- 02/24/15--04:00: _Life in the High At...
- 02/24/15--08:00: _Tomb of the Unknown...
- 03/04/15--07:00: _Donetsk mine rescue
- 03/04/15--11:00: _Nadezhda Savchenko ...
- 03/06/15--10:00: _Homeless in Athens
- 03/06/15--13:00: _Rest in show
- 03/18/15--04:30: _Fire debris
- 03/20/15--07:00: _Living on rubbish
- 03/20/15--08:00: _Michelle Obama play...
- 03/20/15--09:00: _Fishing at the Narm...
- 03/24/15--05:00: _Cuban cowboys
- 03/24/15--10:00: _Resting in Aleppo
- 01/29/15--04:30: Bangladesh strike
- 02/03/15--05:00: Cold morning shock
- 02/06/15--05:00: Close shave in Nanchang
- 02/06/15--09:00: Barefoot in Beijing
- 02/06/15--09:00: Debaltseve aid
- 02/09/15--12:00: Head for hats
- 02/13/15--07:00: Perfect diamond for sale
- 02/19/15--05:00: Paul Bulcke meets Pepper the robot
- 02/24/15--04:00: Life in the High Atlas Mountains
- 02/24/15--08:00: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- 03/04/15--07:00: Donetsk mine rescue
- 03/04/15--11:00: Nadezhda Savchenko caged in court
- 03/06/15--10:00: Homeless in Athens
- 03/06/15--13:00: Rest in show
- 03/18/15--04:30: Fire debris
- 03/20/15--07:00: Living on rubbish
- 03/20/15--08:00: Michelle Obama plays the taiko drum
- 03/20/15--09:00: Fishing at the Narmada river
- 03/24/15--05:00: Cuban cowboys
- 03/24/15--10:00: Resting in Aleppo
People travel on boats as they cross the Buriganga river during the country wide strike called by the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) at Keranigonj in Dhaka, Bangladesh on Thursday
A swimmer prepares to swim in the Serpentine lake after snow fall in central London on Tuesday.
Men get a shave next to an excavator working at a demolition site in Nanchang, Jiangxi province, China
A man takes a nap on a street in Beijing
An elderly woman collects humanitarian aid in the town of Debaltseve, Ukraine. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande are to hold peace talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Kremlin on Friday
A model presents a creation in a multiple exposure photo from Ana Locking’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Madrid.
Sotheby’s head of auction sales London (jewellery) Jess Wyndham with a 100 carat perfect emerald-cut diamond that will be auctioned in New York on Apr 21
Nestle Chief Executive Officer Paul Bulcke interacts with a robot named “Pepper” after the full year 2014 results conference at the company headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. In December 2014 Nestle began to use the robots to help sell its coffee makers at electronics stores across Japan, becoming the first corporate customer for the chatty, bug-eyed androids by tech conglomerate SoftBank Corp.
Berber villages in the snowy foothills of the High Atlas mountains in Morocco. Villagers make their living farming, herding cattle, and making and selling honey, olive oil and pottery. Extreme weather and erosion causing flooding and landslides have led to a drop in agricultural productivity
A presidential “Evzon” stands guard (L) as Giorgos Paganis, 52, a marble craftsman from the island of Tinos, adds the words “Mediterranean” and “Aegean” onto the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, under a list of places where Greeks fought modern history battles, outside the parliament in central Athens. Greece sent a list of economic reform plans to European institutions and the International Monetary Fund around midnight, a source close to the European Commission said on Tuesday.
Miners arrive to help with the rescue effort in Zasyadko coal mine in Donetsk on Wednesday. A blast at the coal mine in the eastern Ukrainian rebel stronghold of Donetsk killed more than 30 people
Ukrainian jailed military officer Nadezhda Savchenko, centre, reacts as she listens to the court’s decision in a cage at a court room in Moscow, Russia. A Russian court has rejected an appeal to release a Ukrainian pilot who has been on hunger strike since mid-December. The case of Nadezhda Savchenko has attracted high attention in recent weeks as concerns rise about her health.
An elderly homeless woman sleeps on a bench in the tourist area of Monastiraki in central Athens, Greece on Friday
A man sleeps next to his Boxer dog on the second day of Crufts dog show at the National Exhibition Centre on Friday in Birmingham, England
Majay Bugarin, 5, shows materials he collected among debris after a fire in a slum area in Malabon City, north of Manila, Philippines. According to arson investigators from the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), two residents were killed and more than 500 families were rendered homeless by a blaze that swept through some 400 houses at a shanty town amid the start of the country’s fire safety month. Fire Prevention Month is observed in the month of March, with incidents of fire expected to increase during summer.
Soburn, an 11-year-old girl, collects what can be used as food for pigs at landfill dump site outside Siem Reap. A second-grade student, she helps her parents in the morning collecting usable items at the dump site where they live before going to school in the afternoon. Anlong Pi, an eight-hectare dump site situated close to the famous Cambodian resort province of Siem Reap, has recently become a tourist attraction in its own right. Sightseers pose for pictures with children who scavenge scraps for a living, making between $0.25 and $2 per day, according to a representative of a company overseeing the waste. Michelle Obama is due to visit to Cambodia to promote Let Girls Learn, a worldwide initiative that aims to help adolescent girls attend school.
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama beats a Japanese traditional taiko drum with members from Akutagawa High School Taiko Club in front of the main gate, as she visits Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine in Kyoto, western Japan
Indian fishermen are silhouetted by the rising sun as they prepare for an early morning catch at the banks of Narmada river in Nemawar district Dewas, 200 kilometers from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
People react as they watch a rodeo show at the International Livestock Fair in Havana, Cuba.
Opposition fighters sit inside a damaged building in the rebel-held Qastal al-Harami neighbourhood, in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo.