- RSS Channel Showcase 2799770
- RSS Channel Showcase 7007812
- RSS Channel Showcase 8756206
- RSS Channel Showcase 1805620
Articles on this Page
- 10/01/14--09:00: _Moyo festival
- 10/03/14--07:00: _Dashain festival
- 10/07/14--04:30: _Pro Assad forces re...
- 10/27/14--05:00: _Indonesian minister...
- 10/30/14--09:00: _Burkina Faso protest
- 11/07/14--08:00: _Underwater wedding ...
- 11/10/14--11:00: _Nick Clegg at the CBI
- 11/11/14--06:00: _Autumn sun in Germany
- 11/13/14--04:30: _3d comet landing
- 11/14/14--05:00: _Obama meets Aung Sa...
- 11/17/14--04:00: _A selfie with Brad ...
- 11/18/14--04:00: _Jerusalem attack
- 11/19/14--10:00: _23 inch nails
- 11/20/14--03:00: _Sunset at Orange Beach
- 11/26/14--08:00: _Chile’s bright star...
- 12/01/14--06:00: _Grounded in Frankfurt
- 12/01/14--11:00: _Our Journey
- 12/02/14--04:00: _Emerging voters
- 12/02/14--04:30: _Fishy campaigning
- 12/05/14--11:00: _Eyes and ears on Ghani
- 10/01/14--09:00: Moyo festival
- 10/03/14--07:00: Dashain festival
- 10/07/14--04:30: Pro Assad forces regain Hama
- 10/27/14--05:00: Indonesian ministers prepare for family photo
- 10/30/14--09:00: Burkina Faso protest
- 11/07/14--08:00: Underwater wedding in Polynesia
- 11/10/14--11:00: Nick Clegg at the CBI
- 11/11/14--06:00: Autumn sun in Germany
- 11/13/14--04:30: 3d comet landing
- 11/14/14--05:00: Obama meets Aung San Suu Kyi
- 11/17/14--04:00: A selfie with Brad Pitt
- 11/18/14--04:00: Jerusalem attack
- 11/19/14--10:00: 23 inch nails
- 11/20/14--03:00: Sunset at Orange Beach
- 11/26/14--08:00: Chile’s bright star cluster
- 12/01/14--06:00: Grounded in Frankfurt
- 12/01/14--11:00: Our Journey
- 12/02/14--04:00: Emerging voters
- 12/02/14--04:30: Fishy campaigning
- 12/05/14--11:00: Eyes and ears on Ghani
A jockey spurs the buffalos as they race during Barapan Kebo or buffalo races as part of the Moyo festival in Sumbawa Island, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The traditional Buffalo races, known as Barapan Kebo, are held by Samawa tribes in muddy rice fields to celebrate and provide entertainment ahead of the annual planting season. Jockeys secure themselves on a wooden structure attached to the buffalo, and maneuver across the mud in a race to the finish line. The jockeys weild long sticks, in a similar style to jousting, and direct them towards targets called ‘Saka’. Read more
A Nepalese Hindu devotee stands with burning oil lamps on his shoulders as part of a ritual to celebrate the tenth and final day of Dashain festival at Bhaktapur, also known as the city of devotees, in Kathmandu Read more
Forces of Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad burn a flag of al-Qaeda-linked Nusra Front in Zor al-Mahruqa village, after they said they had regained control of the area and its surrounding hills in the Hama countryside
Indonesian maritime and fisheries minister Susi Pudjiastuti, centre, adjusts her sunglasses as she prepares for a photo session after the inauguration ceremony for the newly appointed Cabinet members at the presidential palace in Jakarta, Indonesia
Men shout slogans in front of burning cars on Thursday, near the Burkina Faso’s Parliament in Ouagadougou, as they protest against plans to change the constitution to allow President Blaise Compaore to extend his 27-year rule.
In a picture taken with an underwater camera, a couple stands in front of a Polynesian priest during their underwater wedding ceremony in Bora-Bora, in French Polynesia. The ceremony lasts twenty minutes and costs around 2700 euros.
Autumn sun rises over the river Leine and surrounding landscape in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Germany
French National Centre for Space Studies (CNES) president Jean-Yves Le Gall, French President Francois Hollande and former French astronaut Claudie Haignere wear 3D glasses during a visit at the Cite des Sciences at La Villette in Paris as they follow the successful landing of the Philae lander on comet 67P.
US President Barack Obama and Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi greet each other at her house in Yangon, Myanmar.
Movie star Brad Pitt poses for a photo for a fan at the world premiere of ‘Unbroken’ in Sydney, Australia
An Israeli police officer gestures as he holds a weapon near the scene of an attack at a Jerusalem synagogue. Two suspected Palestinian men armed with axes and knives killed four people on Tuesday before being shot dead by police
Ayanna Williams displays her 23 inch (58 centimeter) nails at a book launch in London. The 56 year old stars in a book entitled ‘Ripley’s Believe it or Not! 2015 Annual, Reality Shock’, a compendium of strange but true facts and stories.
A blue herring walks along the beach at sunset in Orange Beach Alabama.
A bright star cluster (NGC 3532) captured by telescope at the La Silla Observatory in Chile, run by the European Southern Observatory. Some of the stars still shine with a hot bluish colour, but many of the larger ones glow with a rich orange hue
A plane of German flagship carrier Lufthansa is parked on tarmac in Frankfurt’s airport on Monday. Lufthansa cancelled 1,350 flights, or 48 percent of scheduled services, for Monday and Tuesday as its pilots prepared to go on strike, their ninth walkout this year. The cancelled short-, medium- and long-haul flights will affect 150,000 passengers and wipe another single-digit million euro sum off the airline’s earnings, according to analyst estimates.
Emirati boys stand in front of government-sanctioned graffiti entitled “Our Journey,” which marks the United Arab Emirates‘ 43rd National Day, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Guinness World Records on Sunday announced that the 2,245-meter (2,455-yard) artwork would be entered into its record book.
Kashmiris walk towards a polling station to cast their votes on a cold and foggy morning in Kulangham, some 68km north of Srinagar, India, on Tuesday.
Japan‘s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who is also leader of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, eats a local grilled fish during his official campaign kick-off for the December 14 lower house election, at the Soma Haragama fishing port in Soma, Fukushima prefecture.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Afghani President Ashraf Ghani take part in a press conference at the Federal Chancellery in Berlin. Ashraf Ghani is making his first official visit to Germany since becoming President.