- RSS Channel Showcase 6288769
- RSS Channel Showcase 2993410
- RSS Channel Showcase 1827384
- RSS Channel Showcase 9564906
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/14--06:30: _Australia’s dried-u...
- 06/04/14--09:00: _Free French command...
- 06/06/14--06:00: _Memorial day in Sou...
- 06/06/14--09:00: _Getting ready for t...
- 06/19/14--12:00: _ISIS check point in...
- 06/26/14--11:00: _German dawn
- 07/01/14--07:00: _Fast before dawn
- 07/02/14--08:00: _Sarkozy leaves his ...
- 07/04/14--08:00: _Barrier to prayer
- 07/09/14--04:00: _Papuans vote in Ind...
- 07/18/14--10:30: _England heats up
- 07/23/14--09:00: _Leaving Kharkiv bou...
- 07/25/14--07:00: _Love locks on a sum...
- 08/06/14--04:00: _Victims of Khmer Rouge
- 08/20/14--10:00: _Singapore skyline
- 08/29/14--09:00: _Captured in Novoazovsk
- 09/11/14--10:00: _Fijian peacekeepers...
- 09/16/14--03:30: _Morning dew
- 09/22/14--11:00: _Miliband invites th...
- 09/26/14--11:00: _Burying comrades
- 05/23/14--06:30: Australia’s dried-up rivers
- 06/04/14--09:00: Free French commando D-Day reunion
- 06/06/14--06:00: Memorial day in South Korea
- 06/06/14--09:00: Getting ready for the family photo
- 06/19/14--12:00: ISIS check point in Baiji
- 06/26/14--11:00: German dawn
- 07/01/14--07:00: Fast before dawn
- 07/02/14--08:00: Sarkozy leaves his residence
- 07/04/14--08:00: Barrier to prayer
- 07/09/14--04:00: Papuans vote in Indonesia
- 07/18/14--10:30: England heats up
- 07/23/14--09:00: Leaving Kharkiv bound for Eindhoven
- 07/25/14--07:00: Love locks on a summer’s evening
- 08/06/14--04:00: Victims of Khmer Rouge
- 08/20/14--10:00: Singapore skyline
- 08/29/14--09:00: Captured in Novoazovsk
- 09/11/14--10:00: Fijian peacekeepers released
- 09/16/14--03:30: Morning dew
- 09/22/14--11:00: Miliband invites the no’s onstage
- 09/26/14--11:00: Burying comrades
A general aerial view of dried-up rivers in the Pilbara region of Western Australia
Former member of Captain Philippe Kieffer’s Free French commando, 91-year-old Leon Gautier, attends a commando ceremony in Colleville-Montgomery, Normandy, France. Mr Gautier landed on the beach of Ouistreham with Kieffer’s special forces on D-Day, June 6, 1944. This week marks the 70th anniversary of that event.
A woman weeps in front of the gravestone of her relative who died during the 1950-53 Korean War on South Korea’s Memorial Day at the National Cemetery in Seoul, South Korea
Britian’s Queen Elizabeth, French President Francois Hollande, Ukraine president-elect Petro Poroshenko, Netherland’s King Willem-Alexander and Luxembourg’s Grand Duke Henri (L-R) arrive for a group photo for the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings in Benouville Castle. World leaders and veterans gathered by the beaches of Normandy on Friday to mark the 70th anniversary of World War Two’s D-Day landings Read more
An al-Qaida-inspired militant stand guard at a checkpoint captured from the Iraqi Army outside Baiji refinery, some 250 kilometers (155 miles) north of Baghdad, Iraq
Morning fog covers the valleys near Bernbeuren, southern Germany, at sunrise.
An Afghan woman waits to break fast during the holy month of Ramadan at the Hazrat-e-Ali shrine, or Blue Mosque in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan. Across the Muslim world, the faithful fast from dawn to dusk, and abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and having sex during that time as they strive to be more pious and charitable Read more
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy leaves his residence in Paris Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy was placed under formal investigation on Wednesday on suspicions he tried to use his influence to thwart an investigation of his 2007 election campaign, the prosecutor’s office said
Palestinians not permitted by Israeli security forces to cross into Jerusalem from the West Bank due to an age limit, climb over a section of the controversial Israeli barrier as they try to make their way to attend the first Friday prayer of Ramadan in Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque, in the village of Al-Ram, near Ramallah on Friday.
Papuan tribesmen in traditional costume sport a banner bearing the portrait of presidential candidate Joko Widodo and running mate Jusuf Kalla as they arrive to vote centre in Jayapura, Indonesia on Wednesday. There is a growing movement to end Indonesia’s occupation of West Papua Read more
Elderly holidaymakers enjoy a traditional ice cream cone on the South Beach in Lowestoft, England. The Met Office has issued a heatwave alert as temperatures throughout England and Wales are predicted to reach their highest level of the year this weekend Read more
Ukrainian soldiers carry a coffin with the remains of a victim of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash to a military plane during a ceremony at the airport of Kharkiv, Ukraine. The first plane carrying bodies from downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 left eastern Ukraine for the Netherlands on Wednesday. The Dutch military aircraft took off from the airport in the government-controlled city of Kharkiv bound for Eindhoven. Read more
Love locks attached to a bridge over the river Salzach in Salzburg, Austria.
A visitor looks at pictures of victims of Khmer Rouge regime at the former notorious Tuol Sleng prison that is now the Genocide Museum, in Phnom Penh August. Cambodia’s young population is very aware of its grim history, with almost every family suffering losses. Most Cambodians still want justice and to see the U.N.-backed court find the recalcitrant Nuon Chea, Pol Pot’s right-hand man, and ex-President Khieu Samphan, guilty of crimes against humanity, but the court has been mired in disputes, resignations, funding shortages and accusations of political interference and has to date delivered just one verdict. The court will deliver verdicts for Noun Chea and Khieu Samphan on Thursday. Read more
A man returns to his flat at the end of the work day at a Housing Development Board public housing estate overlooking the financial district skyline in Singapore. Read more
Fijian U.N. peacekeepers released by al-Qaeda-linked group Nusra Front in Syria on Thursday, gesture from inside a vehicle as they arrive in Israeli-held territory on the Golan heights. The peacekeepers were taken hostage two weeks ago when several Islamist militant groups including Nusra attacked in the volatile frontier between Syria and Israel. Read more
A spider is seen in its dew covered web in Hohen Meissner, Germany.
Ed Miliband invites Labour members of the No campaign in the Scottish referendum on stage for a photocall at the Labour party conference in Manchester today. Read more