- RSS Channel Showcase 2012745
- RSS Channel Showcase 3567194
- RSS Channel Showcase 5122322
- RSS Channel Showcase 3215927
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/16--05:30: _Eyes on the prize
- 09/30/16--08:00: _Obama attends the f...
- 10/03/16--10:00: _Onboard with Hillary
- 10/05/16--08:00: _Theresa May makes h...
- 10/06/16--04:00: _Arrest in Manila
- 10/07/16--04:00: _Malaysian guards of...
- 10/11/16--05:30: _Skating in Shah Alam
- 10/17/16--08:00: _Cammell Laird ship ...
- 10/20/16--06:00: _Snapper party
- 10/25/16--04:00: _Church of Mart Shmony
- 11/03/16--05:04: _Obama speaks at rally
- 11/10/16--03:30: _Anti drugs operatio...
- 11/10/16--04:00: _Squirrel
- 11/11/16--09:00: _Article 0
- 09/08/16--06:30: _The goat escape
- 11/17/16--03:30: _Islamic State weapons
- 11/17/16--05:00: _Watching the waves
- 11/18/16--09:00: _Berlin farewell
- 11/21/16--07:00: _Harvest and New Bor...
- 11/29/16--03:00: _Ready to catch
- 09/26/16--05:30: Eyes on the prize
- 09/30/16--08:00: Obama attends the funeral of Shimon Peres
- 10/03/16--10:00: Onboard with Hillary
- 10/05/16--08:00: Theresa May makes her keynote speech
- 10/06/16--04:00: Arrest in Manila
- 10/07/16--04:00: Malaysian guards of honour
- 10/11/16--05:30: Skating in Shah Alam
- 10/17/16--08:00: Cammell Laird ship yard
- 10/20/16--06:00: Snapper party
- 10/25/16--04:00: Church of Mart Shmony
- 11/03/16--05:04: Obama speaks at rally
- 11/10/16--03:30: Anti drugs operation in Manila
- 11/10/16--04:00: Squirrel
- 11/11/16--09:00: Article 0
- 09/08/16--06:30: The goat escape
- 11/17/16--03:30: Islamic State weapons
- 11/17/16--05:00: Watching the waves
- 11/18/16--09:00: Berlin farewell
- 11/21/16--07:00: Harvest and New Born Sun
- 11/29/16--03:00: Ready to catch
A woman looks towards part of an artwork called ‘Lichen! Libido! (London!) Chastity!’ by Anthea Hamilton, one of the four artists shortlisted for the Turner Prize 2016, at the Tate Britain gallery, on Monday
President Barack Obama and Shimon Peres’ daughter Tsvia Walden attend the funeral ceremony held for the former Israeli leader Shimon Peres at Mount Herzl on September 30, 2016 in Jerusalem, Israel. World leaders and dignitaries from 70 countries attended the state funeral of Israel’s ninth president, Shimon Peres, in Jerusalem on Friday, after thousands of Israelis paid their last respects to the elder statesman who died on Wednesday. Photo Ben Gershom/Getty Images/GPO
U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton talks to her traveling political adviser Darren Peters onboard her campaign plane in White Plains, New York. Photo Brian Snyder/Reuters
Theresa May, leader of the Conservative party makes her keynote speech at their conference in Birmingham this afternoon. Photo Charlie Bibby/FT
An alleged drug user is arrested during a police operation against illegal drugs at a slum area in Manila, Philippines. According to reports, three people were killed by the police during the operation, a couple of days after Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte lashed out in response to EU and US criticism of the anti-drug campaign launched by his government. Since Duterte took office on June 30, more than 3,500 people have been killed in military operations and extrajudicial executions carried out as part of the anti-drug campaign, according to reports. Photo Mark R.Cristino/EPA
A close up of a Malaysian guard-of-honour during Islamic Republic of Iran President Dr. Hassan Rouhani’s (not seen) welcoming ceremony in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Photo Fazry Ismail/EPA.
A Malaysian youth jumps while inline skating at a park in Shah Alam, outside Kuala Lumpur. Photo Mohd Rasfan/AFP/Getty
A shipyard worker walks across the construction hall after attending the keel laying ceremony of the new polar research vessel the Sir David Attenborough, at the Cammell Laird ship yard in Birkenhead, northern England. Photo Phil Noble/Reuters
Snapper party is the winner of the underwater category of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the Natural History Museum. For several days each month, thousands of two spot red snappers gather to spawn around Palau in the western Pacific Ocean. The action is intense as the fish fill the water with sperm and eggs, and predators arrive to take advantage of the bounty.
David Dosha the priest of the Church of Mart Shmony, located in the Christian Iraqi town of Bartella, about 15 kilometres east of Mosul, gestures as people help to recover items from the church’s compound after Iraqi forces retook control of the town from jihadists of the Islamic State group. Photo Safin Hamed/AFP/Getty
US President Barack Obama speaks at a rally for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Photo Nicholas Kamm/AFP
A member of the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team stands guard as residents look on during an anti-drug operation at an informal settlers area in Manila. Photo Ted Aljibe/AFP/Getty
A soldier from the Iraqi Special Forces 2nd division looks for hostiles as they engage Islamic State group fighters pushing through the eastern Samah area and into the Arbagiah neighbourhood of Mosul. Odd Anderson/Getty
A goat tries to escape from the boot of a taxi after being purchased at a livestock market ahead of the Eid al-Adha festival in Kolkata, India
A machine used to dig tunnels for Islamic State is seen at the Iraqi Army Armoured Ninth Division base in Qaraqosh, Iraq. This photo was taken using a panoramic app on an iPhone 6. Chris McGrath/Getty
Three Palestinian women sit on a beachfront as a wave comes rushing by in Gaza City. Photo Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty
U.S. President Barack Obama waves before is goes to board Air Force One as he departs following talks with European leaders in Berlin, Germany on Friday. Obama is on his last trip to Europe as U.S. President. Picture Carsten Koall/Getty Images
Art handlers Lorna Cumming-Bruce and Sarah Gubbins at Bonhams in London with paintings by John Hoyland, Harvest estimated at £30-50,000 and New Born Sun estimated at £25-35,000 which will be auctioned at the Bonhams Modern British and Irish Art Sale on Wednesday in London.