- RSS Channel Showcase 4680758
- RSS Channel Showcase 5520335
- RSS Channel Showcase 9298008
- RSS Channel Showcase 6066249
Articles on this Page
- 07/19/13--08:30: _Boryeong Mud Festiv...
- 07/29/13--06:30: _Orthodox believers ...
- 07/30/13--03:30: _Oil clean up in Koh...
- 07/30/13--05:00: _Cooling down in Dhaka
- 08/07/13--08:00: _Sun block at the Bu...
- 08/07/13--12:00: _Religious direction
- 08/15/13--05:00: _India Independence Day
- 08/15/13--06:00: _Lonely housing prot...
- 08/16/13--10:00: _Day of rage in Egypt
- 08/19/13--06:30: _Waiting for Shiva
- 08/19/13--08:00: _In perfect harmony ...
- 08/21/13--06:00: _Observation of the ...
- 08/21/13--08:00: _Cousins wing walk t...
- 08/22/13--05:00: _Preparing for Oktob...
- 08/22/13--07:30: _Bit of a warbler on...
- 08/28/13--04:30: _Israelis prepare wi...
- 08/30/13--08:30: _Warming up for the ...
- 09/02/13--10:00: _Iran-Iraq war victi...
- 09/02/13--10:30: _Fighter takes a bre...
- 09/05/13--05:00: _Lake District refle...
- 07/19/13--08:30: Boryeong Mud Festival at Daecheon beach
- 07/29/13--06:30: Orthodox believers gather in Minsk
- 07/30/13--03:30: Oil clean up in Koh Samet
- 07/30/13--05:00: Cooling down in Dhaka
- 08/07/13--08:00: Sun block at the Bund in Shanghai
- 08/07/13--12:00: Religious direction
- 08/15/13--05:00: India Independence Day
- 08/15/13--06:00: Lonely housing protest, Xi’an
- 08/16/13--10:00: Day of rage in Egypt
- 08/19/13--06:30: Waiting for Shiva
- 08/19/13--08:00: In perfect harmony in Bulgaria’s Rila Mountain
- 08/21/13--06:00: Observation of the Sacred Thread
- 08/21/13--08:00: Cousins wing walk to world record
- 08/22/13--05:00: Preparing for Oktoberfest
- 08/22/13--07:30: Bit of a warbler on the scales
- 08/28/13--04:30: Israelis prepare with gas masks
- 08/30/13--08:30: Warming up for the Cowal Games
- 09/02/13--10:00: Iran-Iraq war victim buried
- 09/02/13--10:30: Fighter takes a breather
- 09/05/13--05:00: Lake District reflections
People play in the mud during the Boryeong Mud Festival at Daecheon beach in Boryeong, about 190 km southwest of Seoul. About 2m-3m domestic and international tourists visit the beach during the annual festival. Read more
Belarussian Orthodox believers attend the solemn liturgy in Minsk, on Monday, to mark the 1,025th anniversary of the Baptism of Russia, which is celebrated in the three former USSR Slavic countries – Belarus, Russia and Ukraine Read more
A man rides his bicycle past a partially demolished building in the middle of a street next to residential construction sites in Xi’an, China. A family of seven still lived in the three-storey building without electricity or water after a demolition project in the region took place in 2010. Read more
An injured protester who supports ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi lies inside a mosque in Ramses Square in Cairo on Friday. Protests by supporters of ousted Islamist Mr Morsi turned violent across Egypt, with witnesses reporting four dead in central Cairo and at least 12 killed in northern cities as the Muslim Brotherhood staged a ‘day of rage’. Read more
A Sadhu, Hindu holy man, sits on a table outside the temple of Hindu God Shiva in Allahabad, India, to observe the Monday fast on Shravan Somwar. All Mondays (Somwar) during the Hindu month of Shravan are considered highly auspicious for fasting and offering prayer to Lord Shiva, the god of destruction Read more
Members of an international religious movement called the White Brotherhood perform a ritual dance near Babreka lake, in the Rila Mountain, about 100 km south of Sofia, Bulgaria, as part of their New Year celebrations. The teaching of the movement, whose founder is Peter Danov, is a synthesis of Christianity and Hinduism with a heavy emphasis on brotherly love, a healthy diet and living in harmony with nature Read more
A young Hindu priest arranges sacred thread as he observes the Janai Purnima, or Sacred Thread festival, at the Pashupatinath temple in Kathmandu on Wednesday. Hindus take holy baths and change their sacred thread during the festival for protection and purification Read more
A worker on a lifting ramp in the Hacker-Pschorr tent makes preparations on Thursday for the 2013 Oktoberfest beer festival in Munich, Germany. The Oktoberfest, which opens to the public on September 21, draws millions of visitors and is the biggest festival of its kind in the world Read more
A warbler is weighed at a ringing hut on a private reserve in East Sussex, Rye, UK. The British Trust for Ornithology is in the process of recording migrating hirundines and other birds at the reserve. Hirundines comprise of Sand Martins, House Martins and Swallows, all of which roost in high numbers on the reserve over summer before continuing their migratory route back to Africa. The information gathered, including age, weight and sex, allows the BTO to monitor long-term population and global migration patterns, which is important for conservation Read more
An Israeli woman carries her son and gas masks for her family outside a gas masks distribution center in Tel Aviv, Israel on Wednesday. Large crowds of Israelis have lined up at gas mask distribution centres across the country in anticipation of a possible Syrian attack on Israel. Read more
Dancers warm up before competing at the Cowal Highland Gathering in Dunoon, Scotland. First held in 1894, the Cowal Games are held over three days and attract competitors from Canada, USA, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand Read more
A flag-draped coffin of a soldier killed during the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war is held aloft by female mourners during a funeral ceremony in Tehran. The soldier’s remains were only recently recovered Read more
The green hills of the Lake District in northwest England are reflected in Crummock Water early on Thursday. England and Wales were set for another scorching day before the summer heat turns to downpours Read more