- RSS Channel Showcase 6795559
- RSS Channel Showcase 4636434
- RSS Channel Showcase 3357069
- RSS Channel Showcase 4697667
Articles on this Page
- 05/26/15--04:00: _Offerings in China
- 05/28/15--07:00: _Merkel visits Sanofi
- 06/01/15--09:00: _Duane Hanson’s ‘Hom...
- 06/04/15--04:00: _Sinabung level raised
- 06/08/15--10:00: _The sound of Merkel
- 06/11/15--03:30: _Clashes in Chile
- 06/16/15--04:30: _Migrants sleep roug...
- 06/17/15--04:00: _Tsipras greets Faym...
- 06/18/15--03:30: _Presser with Pepper
- 06/18/15--04:30: _Helle heads to the ...
- 06/22/15--04:30: _Charleston unites
- 06/23/15--09:00: _Fire ravages Gikomb...
- 06/26/15--03:00: _Walking down Greek ...
- 06/30/15--03:30: _Thousands protest i...
- 07/01/15--04:00: _Greece defaults on ...
- 07/03/15--04:00: _Street art in Shokeda
- 07/16/15--03:30: _Holiday in Iraq
- 07/17/15--04:00: _Eid al-Fitr prayers
- 07/17/15--09:00: _Teddy bear vendor
- 07/21/15--03:00: _Living in the fast ...
- 05/26/15--04:00: Offerings in China
- 05/28/15--07:00: Merkel visits Sanofi
- 06/01/15--09:00: Duane Hanson’s ‘Homeless Person’
- 06/04/15--04:00: Sinabung level raised
- 06/08/15--10:00: The sound of Merkel
- 06/11/15--03:30: Clashes in Chile
- 06/16/15--04:30: Migrants sleep rough in Milan
- 06/17/15--04:00: Tsipras greets Faymann in Athens
- 06/18/15--03:30: Presser with Pepper
- 06/18/15--04:30: Helle heads to the polls
- 06/22/15--04:30: Charleston unites
- 06/23/15--09:00: Fire ravages Gikomba market in Nairobi
- 06/26/15--03:00: Walking down Greek street
- 06/30/15--03:30: Thousands protest in Athens
- 07/01/15--04:00: Greece defaults on IMF repayment
- 07/03/15--04:00: Street art in Shokeda
- 07/16/15--03:30: Holiday in Iraq
- 07/17/15--04:00: Eid al-Fitr prayers
- 07/17/15--09:00: Teddy bear vendor
- 07/21/15--03:00: Living in the fast lane
Buddhist monks and nuns of Lingyin Temple walk to receive Buddhists’s offerings during a charity event on Monday to celebrate the birth of Sakyamuni, founder of Buddhism in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province of China
German Chancellor Angela Merkel wears a lab coat as she visits the new production facility for sterile glass vials at the Sanofi pharmaceuticals plant in Frankfurt, Germany
‘Homeless Person 1991′ at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery, a lifelike sculpture by Duane Hanson whose work will be on display at the gallery between June 2 and September 13 2015 as part of the Serpentine Galleries’ Summer Exhibitions, in London
An Indonesian farmer in Karo district watches the Mount Sinabung volcano erupting. Thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes after Indonesia upgraded the threat posed by the volcano on Sumatra island to the highest level.
Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel gestures while chatting with US President Barack Obama sitting on a bench outside the Elmau Castle after a working session of a G7 summit near Garmisch-Partenkirchen, southern Germany
An injured police officer lies on the ground during clashes with violent demonstrators which erupted at the end of a march of students and teachers protesting against what they call inadequate education reforms, in Santiago on the eve of the start of the 2015 Copa America continental football tournament here in Chile. Thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of Santiago to condemn President Michelle Bachelet’s reforms
A migrant asleep outside Milan railway station. The European Commission is proposing that member states share asylum seekers across countries – a demand made by Italy.
SoftBank‘s human-like robot named ‘pepper’ performs during a news conference in Chiba, Japan. Japan’s SoftBank Corp said on Thursday it is setting up a joint venture with Chinese online shopping giant Alibaba and electronics supplier Foxconn Technology to sell its human-like robot Pepper around the world
Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt leaves a polling booth in Oesterbro, Copenhagen. Polls opened in Denmark in an election that was too close to call, after a three-week campaign focusing on immigration and the economy
People join hands against the backdrop of an American flag as thousands of marchers meet in the middle of Charleston’s main bridge in a show of unity after nine black church parishioners were gunned down during a Bible study
A young boy carrying metal to sell walks past destroyed buildings after a fire burnt through part of Gikomba market, East Africa’s largest second hand clothing market, in Nairobi, Kenya.
A woman walks past a graffiti by Greek street artist Cacao Rocks in Athens. Greece failed again to clinch a deal with its international creditors on Thursday, setting up a last-ditch effort on Saturday to avert a default next week or start preparing to protect the euro zone from financial market turmoil
Carrying banners calling for a “NO” vote in the forthcoming referendum on bailout conditions set by the country’s creditors, protesters gather in front of the Greek parliament in Athens, late on Monday. Some 17,000 people took to the streets of Athens and Thessalonique to say ‘No’ to the latest offer of a bailout deal Monday, accusing Greece‘s international creditors of blackmail
A sticker with the word ‘No’ in Greek is seen on an advertisement in front of a retail store in Athens, Greece. Greece’s last-minute overtures to international creditors for financial aid on Tuesday were not enough to save the country from becoming the first developed economy to default on a loan with the International Monetary Fund
An Israeli man walks past a concrete protective shelter painted by Israeli artist Eliasaf Myara in the village of Shokeda, located a few kilometers from the border with the Gaza Strip. July 8 marks one year since the 2014 Gaza conflict
Iraqis swim at an irrigation canal on the outskirts of Baghdad as temperatures reach close to 50 degrees Celsius (122F) as authorities declared a holiday
A boy attends the early morning Eid al-Fitr prayer at Al Noor Mosque in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The Muslim holiday Eid marks the end of 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.
An old residential building is seen surrounded by a newly-built ring viaduct, in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China. The building was planned to be demolished, but several units in the building refused to move out as they couldn’t reach a compensation agreement with the authority, local media reported